- Utah Autism Foundation This Is a non-profit organization formed to spot and support research on a local and national level to possible treatment of autism, prevention, and the caruse.2. Parker Autism Foundation It Truly Is a non-profit 501(C) (3) organization focused on serving NORTH CAROLINA (USA) kids with autism spectrum disorders as well as their loved ones.
3. Give a Gift Foundation It Truly Is a non-profit 501(c) (3) public charity that gain’s kids clinically determined to have Autism Spectrum Disorder, or supposed to have ASD, along with the individuals who care for them. Our foundation will work hand in hand together with the community along with other local organizations that support Autism. We’re now accepting contributions to commence service scholarship funds and operations in spring of 2010.
4. State Autism Foundation, Inc. It is a local, volunteer non-profit corporation focused on supporting people and families living with autism in Colleton County, Jasper County, Hampton County, Beaufort County and surrounding regions.
5. We’re committed to funding organizations that offer recreational opportunities, family support grants, education, advocacy and direct services of enhancing the standard of living for people with autism as well as their loved ones together with the purpose.
6. California Autism Foundation It’s to supply individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities the greatest chances for life training support and assist in assisting them reach their maximum potential for productivity, freedom and fulfilment.
7. The Northwest Autism Foundation that was set up in 1997 is a non-profit organization whose aim will be to offer data and instruction free of charge or at a nominal price to professionals, health professionals and families of autistic kids.
8. UK Autism Foundation this is, a fresh autism charity to get a fresh generation was started in auction and a community dinner in Woodford Green, Essex. The charity came in the task of the Autism Awareness Campaign UK.
9. It’s the desire and commitment to encourage occasions for Autism Awareness that current and future kids, along making use of their families who face this conflict could have powerful support of the organization.
10. Autism Delaware Autism Delaware is a non-profit, 501(c) 3 organization focused on serving individuals and families in Delaware who are impacted by autism. Our assignment will be to create better lives for those who have autism as well as their own families in Delaware. Autism Delaware was commenced in 1998 by several families who became friends with autism through their common experience. They recognized that by simply working together they could provide support and service and possess a far more powerful voice in the classroom, in Dover and wherever advocacy for the autism community was desired.
Hope this helped!